Registration Rates (ICPEI 2021)
- At least one author of every accepted paper must register for the conference by the early-bird registration date.
- Registration fees are not refundable and non transferable.
- Online presentation must be only registered by September 10, 2021, or the regular registration is applied.
- To join EEAAT membership for free, please go to www.eeaat.or.th in advance.
- One regular or IEEE/EEAAT member registration covers a maximum of one accepted paper.
- A student registration (applied to EEAAT Student Member) covers only one accepted paper. An additional registration fee must be paid by the same author for each additional paper to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings if the additional paper(s) have no other registered authors.
- Accompanying person refers to the participant whose name is not included as an author in any accepted paper and who wants to partially or fully attend the conference.
- Participant who registers to the conference will receive the conference souvenir kit consisting of 1 bag, e-Proceedings, 1 welcome party ticket, 1 banquet ticket , 2 luncheon tickets, etc. Drinks and snack served at the coffee breaks are also included to all registered attendees.
We accept payment by either bank transfer or credit card prior to the conference. The receipt will be provided at the registration desk during the conference.
We only accept cash (in Thai Baht) for an on-site registration.
1. By Bank Transfer
- Bank Name : The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited (SCB)
Branch : Bang Bua, Bangkok
Bank Address : 2283/2 Phahonyothin Rd., Lat Yao, Chatuchak, Bangkok, THAILAND 10900
Account Name : The International Electrical Engineering Congress (iEECON)
Address of EEAAT : 140 Cheum Sampan Rd., Nong Chok, Bangkok, THAILAND 10530
Account No. : 053-430783-5
SWIFT Code : SICOTHBKAfter you complete a bank transfer, please upload the transfer slip (in PDF format) into the registration system to complete the registration process. The registration process is confirmed upon the receipt of the payment. Contact about financial: Asst.Prof.Dr. Cattareeya Suwanasri
2. By Credit Card
You may select the preferred method of payment as credit card during the registration process. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and JCB. Credit card payment will be accepted by October 1, 2021. After that, only bank transfer is accepted