Manuscript preparation and submission
Perspective authors can submit the abstract or extended summary or full manuscript before the deadline.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results. Full manuscript submitted to the conference must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the conference.
- After the abstract or extended summary or full manuscript is accepted and revised according to reviewer’s comments, the author should upload the final revision of full manuscripts together with response to reviewer’s comments onto the submission system. Both MS-Word and PDF files are required for all final manuscripts. (IEEE PDF eXpress tool must be used to generate PDF file of the camera-ready version of all full manuscripts). Please refer to Camera-ready submission guide for full manuscripts.
- It is required that at least one author of every accepted paper must register before the early-bird registration deadline and give presentation at the conference.
- All abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book and full manuscripts will be submitted for inclusion into the IEEE Xplore database. Please make sure that the full manuscripts is be no more than 4 pages.
- According to a typical plagiarism policy, if an accepted full manuscript is proven to have the similarity index of more than 25% to any published work, such paper may be rejected during the reviewing process or excluded from the submission to IEEE Xplore database.
Please strictly follow the instruction and template when submitting the manuscript. More details can be found in the submission online page.
ICPEI 2020 allows only online submission of the articles in MS-Word and PDF formats.
Please format your paper according to the following templates.
- Abstract template (click to download)
- Extended summary template (click to download)
- Full manuscript template (click to download)
Camera-Ready Submission for ICPEI 2020
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the\ guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
- Add Copyright information to the first page of the paper
As instructed by IEEE one of the following copyright notices needs to be included in the camera-ready version of the papers in the footnote of first page:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-7240-8/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-7240-8/20/$31.00
©2020 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-7240-8/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE Font: Times New Roman Size: 8
- Check – validate your camera-ready paper by using IEEE PDF eXpress
Creating your PDF eXpress Account : Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link. https://www.pdf-express.org
- Enter the following:
- 49860X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Upload Your Final Paper
Please double check the information that you provide during online submission:
- Title of the paper
- Name, affiliation, e-mail address of the authors.