The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the\ guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
- Add Copyright information to the first page of the paper
As instructed by IEEE one of the following copyright notices needs to be included in the camera-ready version of the papers in the footnote of first page:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-7240-8/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-7240-8/20/$31.00
©2020 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-7240-8/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE Font: Times New Roman Size: 8
- Check – validate your camera-ready paper by using IEEE PDF eXpress
Creating your PDF eXpress Account : Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link. https://www.pdf-express.org
- Enter the following:
- 49860X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Upload Your Final Paper
Please double check the information that you provide during online submission:
- Title of the paper
- Name, affiliation, e-mail address of the authors.
Speaker's Biography Form
Please type or clearly write a brief biography of the presenting author, and bring it to the session chair on the presentation day at the presentation room. This biography is meant to provide your session chairman with enough information to introduce you. One form is required for each paper.